Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fall in love


I fell in love with this girl from the first moment I listen to her song. It was November last year, I was searching for video clip of my favorite couple - non other than Lucas and Peyton. The song 'Bubbly' was the background music for the video clip. And rather than watching the couple desirably, I found myself locked to the beautiful background song. I instantly downloaded the song, and listened to it consecutively. That day alone, I kept playing the song in my computer for about fifty times. The two months followed, I must at least listen to one of Colbie's songs per day, that's how addicted I've become. Colbie is such a young singer and writer, with great talent and her songs are simply perfect.


Here are some of the songs I love and recommend you give it a try:
Bubbly
Battle
The Little Things
Realize
Feelings Show
Circle
Older
One fine wire
Magic

0 comments: