Thursday, April 10, 2008

Confession of a Broken Heart

Yes, there's nothing wrong with your eyes. This is a confession. A confession that maybe years later I'll be grateful because I do this - or regret of - either or at this point, it is the most (possibly) right thing for me to do

All these times I've spent is not a short period of time. I was grateful with all the things I have in my life back then before fate chose you to fit in it. And trust me,it's never a wise decision, logically it's just a waste of every single second of my life, but my heart - my heart is just something that will never listen.

Well, I guess it's been a long and painful journey for me. It has aged me, not just physically but mentally and emotionally. I've learnt to keep the feeling down, so it doesn't show. But sometimes it does, without you see it (or you pretend not to see it).

Because of this long and complicated journey, my mind become exhausted, my body is tired, and my heart is broken, and there's not much energy left although the journey is still long ahead. I have come to this point which I call LIMIT. And I can't be this cruel to myself and come to think of it - yes, I must put an end to this.

It's time for me to go now, it's painful but I have to let go. It's hurtful but it's something that I should have done long ago. I hope there'll always beautiful life ahead for me, just waiting for me to step into it. And yes, before I enter the new door, I must keep the one behind close. So I guess this is a goodbye, this is the end, and I hope the door is closed - and never again will be opened.


And the new one is entered.

0 comments: