Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pining for Food

I blame the winter for this! (although myself is at fault as well)

I woke up this morning finding myself craving for 'Seri Muka' and 'Akok'!. There are two of my favorite 'Kuih Melayu Traditional' T__T. The worst part is I don't even know how to make them *cry some more*.

So I googled the recipes in the internet, and I found few websites that have the recipes. And they have images! *drools*. So I promise myself I will try to make this, although the chance for it to success is very low *sighs*

Seri Muka --> tengok gmbr pun dah tau sedap! :)

Oh another thing! I LOVE 'tupat sutung', a sweet
Kelantanese dish made out of glutinous rice stuffed in squid, and eaten with sweet gravy. I want this as well!, too bad i don't know how to make this either. Umi, nok tupat sutung please!

Ketupat sotong --> nak jerik teringak tupat sutung Umi!

0 comments: