Monday, March 9, 2009

A new look

Yay!! Finally, the blog is pimped!. I've been wanting to do this ever since but did not really have the chance (obviously laziness is the main factor :P). I put quite an effort for this and spent hours (the stupidly slow running computer did not help at all!) of my supposedly prep time to pimp the blog (now I wish I get back all the wasted hours, I have an endo patient tomorrow and really have to do some revision for that!). At least something to make me feel better - I actually think that I did a good job (smug.haha!). Well, I love the new look and hope everyone here feels the same too :D.

(*boleh tak nk prasan sendirii.. :P)

4 comments:

W.N.B said...

hehehhe...
da 2kar wjh bru....he
nice.....ske2.....(",)

Adila said...

hee.best best
ske jugak :D

Anonymous said...

lawa2..=)

Adila said...

thanks darl :D