Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What can eyes tell?



What does this pair of eyes tell you?
Misery? Loneliness? Perhaps happiness? Well, I leave it to your interpretation.

I have gone through some really tough time because of my eyes. Mind you I'm not trying to blame the fate, because it isn't my place to do so. As a matter of fact, in a way I'm grateful that it happened to me because I'm beginning to appreciate everything that I have. Every single thing. And again I'm not saying that I was not grateful before. It's just that everything that happened has taught me many more things about life. So, thank you Allah. Thanks for the reminder. Thank You for the chances.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see the red spot..r u a cyclops?
wahh..can i hv your autograph?ngee :D

Adila said...

i dont even find that funny

Anonymous said...

owh.ok.my mistake